Brownboys.com is for sale

To raise finances to meet unexpected expenses and to help me go on writing, I have put this domain:

www.brownboys.com

up for sale.

It was registered in 1999, and I think it has great potential, possibly as a commercial proposition, and possibly as a powerful symbol for the over one billion or more brown-skinned persons (and "persons of color") on this planet. I can think of other imaginative uses for this, and someone who can invest in this domain and hold on to it until the right buyer comes along (a sheikh? a billionaire? a corporation?) might turn in a neat profit.

If you need to buy this domain, for yourself or as an investment, please contact me at rc@richardcrasta.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Scott Meredith Literary Agency

Fathers and Sons, War and Love (3 Book Bundle)

Sample Sunday Excerpt from THE REVISED KAMA SUTRA