Happy Diwali, and New Books

Wishing my readers a Happy Diwali, and here's some news from my side:

I just completed two long-planned, semi-completed projects yesterday and today:

1. Published a new paperback of EATEN THE JAPANESE: THE MEMOIR OF AN UNKNOWN INDIAN PRISONER OF WAR, a World War story: a picture of events that have received little publicity. It is available for purchase on Createspace right away, here: https://www.createspace.com/4014767
and on Amazon here:
www.amazon.com/Eaten-Japanese-Memoir-Indian-Prisoner/dp/1480034053/
It is the latest edition (with some corrections, extra explanations), of a book that was praised by General V.P. Malik, Khushwant Singh, and others.
The second piece of news is a book I also have waited to complete and publish for 8.5 years. It is a short, short book, but meant for a special audience (and a small one), so needs to be priced accordingly, and is: 

I wish you good luck on Diwali and for the new year, and hope you will both consider these books, and pass the links on to your friends:  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A5M7LVY

The Memory Tax: This is one tax I do wish my candidate, President Obama, reduces, balancing it by increasing taxes on the wealthy.

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Scott Meredith Literary Agency

Fathers and Sons, War and Love (3 Book Bundle)

Sample Sunday Excerpt from THE REVISED KAMA SUTRA