On Father's Day, sharing photographs of my late father

My late father, John Baptist Crasta, whose memoir Eaten by the Japanese: The Memoir of an Unknown Indian Prisoner of War is available on Amazon and elsewhere as an e-book and paperback, here in some old photographs:


Will someone please tell me if the man in the first picture pinning a medal on my father's chest is the man who turned out to be Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw?






Above is the latest paperback edition of my father's book, and it features a photograph of him autographing the first edition at the age of 87.

Thank you!

Links:


Eaten by the Japanese:

PAPERBACK:
Latest edition: https://www.createspace.com/4014767


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Scott Meredith Literary Agency

Fathers and Sons, War and Love (3 Book Bundle)

Sample Sunday Excerpt from THE REVISED KAMA SUTRA